Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the website of Samson Rubber Industries (Pvt) Ltd (“SRI”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the SRI website, INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SRI BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE. SRI do not warrant that the websites or the servers which make the SRI website available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- SRI reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the website at any time without notice.
- The SRI website may provide links to other websites, which are not under the control of SRI. SRI shall not be responsible in any way for the content of other such websites. SRI provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such website does not imply endorsement by SRI of the content of such sites.
- The information provided on the SRI website may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational purposes and provided that the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained.
- The website provides access to SRI products and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific SRI products and services, which are not available. Any such reference does not imply that SRI intends to sell such products or services.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.